This method applies to the following situations:
- The miner is power-off in the upgrading process.
- The miner cannot start (cannot find IP).
- The miner can only use the default factory workers.
Prepare before you go:
- Computer with Windows XP system or above
- Card reader
- 16G or TF (Micro SD) memory card with less storage
- Download the D3 firmware to computer in advance here: https://shop.bitmain.com/support.htm?pid=00720170915192851224mJ36J1ap066E
- Download the program that TF needs and unzip it: https://shop.bitmain.com/support.htm?pid=007201604120945219855QObfk20066C
Let us jump into the three steps.
First, copy the program.
- Install the TF card on the card reader, and then connect to the computer.
- Format the TF card, as in FTA32
- Copy the extracted file to the SD card, and take out the TF card.
Second, please put the TF into the control board.
- Power on the miner after installing the TF
- Take out the TF after the miner gets its IP.
Third, upgrade the firmware
- Please uncheck “keep setting” and reload the firmware.
- Please refer to the website below for the video about how to upgrade the firmware https://youtu.be/iFQ_0P3USBs